Cocke Hall is part of a three-building ensemble, designed in 1896 by Stanford White, on Thomas Jefferson’s Lawn at the University of Virginia. The renovations included historic materials preservation, building envelope and accessibility improvements, a new interior plan and new mechanical systems. The project created two classrooms, library reading rooms and about twenty-five offices for the Philosophy and Classics Departments.
Program: Academic offices and classroom space
for the College of Arts and Sciences.